- Dependent upon, or due or associated with, the structure and characteristics of diseased organism; endopathic.
- based mostly on, or because of or regarding, the structure and characteristics of diseased system; endopathic.
- In pathology, determined by the initial structure and developmental tendencies associated with the person; endopathic, as opposed to exopathic: put on particular types of disease.
- In pathology, dependent on the first construction and developmental inclinations associated with the individual; endopathic, instead of exopathic: placed on specific kinds of illness.
- Definition for "autopathic"
- Dependent upon, or due or associated with, the…
- View More
- Synonym for "autopathic"