- explaining a mineral, in an igneous rock, that is bounded by a unique crystal face; euhedral, idiomorphic
- Describing lots whose square ends in the quantity itself; circular
- Of or pertaining to automorphy or an automorphism
- Patterned after an individual's self.
- Framed or conceived following the design or as a type of an individual's self.
- In mathematics, described as automorphism. See automorphism, 2.
- identical to idiomorphic.
Sentence for "automorphic"
- Structurally, the problem is this: -…
Cross Reference for "automorphic"