- A navigation apparatus, as on an aircraft, that automatically preserves a preset training course. Also known as robot pilot.
- A Situation of mind where one acts without deliberate energy or self-awareness: "men who are, intimately speaking, on automated pilot” ( Gloria Steinem).
- a navigational unit that automatically keeps boats or planes or spacecraft on a stable training course
- a cognitive condition where you react without self-awareness
- Definition for "automatic pilot"
- A navigation apparatus, as on an aircraft, that…
- View More
- Hypernym for "automatic pilot"