- The destruction of tissues or cells of an organism because of the activity of substances, particularly enzymes, which can be created within the system. Also referred to as self-digestion.
- The destruction of an organism's cells by enzymes from the organism it self.
- The autodigestion of this tissues of an organism.
- The autocytolysis of blood cells.
- The decomposition of dead yeast cells in wine after fermentation.
- lysis of cells or tissues because enzymatic task from in the mobile, as compared with externally induced lysis.
- Self-dissolution; in physiology, self-digestion; autodigestion.
- lysis of plant or animal muscle by an internal process
Definition for "autolysis"
- The destruction of tissues or cells of an…
Sentence for "autolysis"
- There are changes within the tissues…
Hypernym for "autolysis"