- The writing of anything in a single's own handwriting.
- Autographs considered as friends.
- writing in one single's own handwriting
- a procedure in lithography wherein a writing or drawing is transmitted from report to rock.
- The science of autographs; your own handwriting; an autograph.
- an activity in lithography through which a writing or design is moved from report to rock.
- The act of composing with an individual's own hand; autographic writing.
- That division of diplomatics, or the research and decipherment of old writings, that will be worried about autographs
- a procedure in lithography where copies of a writing, drawing, etc., are manufactured in facsimile.
- Definition for "autography"
- The writing of anything in a single's own…
- View More
- Sentence for "autography"
- Synonym for "autography"
- Etymologically Related for "autography"