- Independent of a medium.
- Performed by fusing the parts become accompanied without incorporating solder.
- self-generated; self-produced.
- originating in the torso; -- oposite of heterogenous.
- originating in the torso
- Self-produced; independent of a medium: particularly placed on a procedure of soldering by which items of metal are united by fusing the components to be joined. See autogenous.
- just like authigenic.
Sentence for "autogenic"
- We used a program called autogenic…
Cross Reference for "autogenic"
Equivalent for "autogenic"
Same Context for "autogenic"