- Botany Self-fertilization in plants.
- Biology The union of nuclei within and as a result of a single cell, as with certain protozoans and fungi.
- self-fertilization, the fertilizing pollen becoming produced by similar bloom as pistil acted upon.
- Self-fertilization, the fertilizing pollen being derived from exactly the same bloom since the pistil acted upon.
- In botany, close-fertilization, or self-fertilization; the fertilization of a flower by its own pollen. See allogamy.
- In biology, the pairing or mating of just as in want.
- self-fertilization in flowers
Sentence for "autogamy"
- Studies of compatibility of about 14%…
Hypernym for "autogamy"