- Having all stages of a life pattern occurring for a passing fancy host.
- Pertaining to a fungus, most often a rust, completing its life cycle on a single host.
- Moving through all its stages using one number, as certain parasitic fungi; -- contrasted with
- of parasites particularly rust fungi; completing the complete life pattern on a single number
- In bryology, having both male and feminine inflorescence for a passing fancy plant; monœcious. Three modifications tend to be cladautœcious, goniautœcious, and rhizautœcious. In addition written autoicous.
- In mycology, driving through all its phases of development for a passing fancy number, as certain species of the genus Puccinia.
Antonym for "autoecious"
- View More