- Characterized by or favoring absolute obedience to expert, as against individual freedom: an authoritarian regime.
- Of, associated with, or anticipating unquestioning obedience. See Synonyms at dictatorial.
- Of, or associated with, absolute obedience to an authority.
- Characterised by a tyrannical obedience to an expert; dictatorial.
- looking after enforce one's needs upon other people as if one ended up being an expert.
- attribute of a complete ruler or absolute guideline; having absolute sovereignty; -- of governing bodies or rulers
- anticipating unquestioning obedience: "he ended up being imperious and dictatorial"; "the timid son or daughter of authoritarian parents"; "insufferably overbearing behavior toward the waiter"
- anticipating unquestioning obedience
- characteristic of a total ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty
- one that commands absolute obedience to his or her authority.
- person who employs and is exceedingly acquiescent to expert.
- behaves like a tyrant.
- a person who supports the principle of expert, unlike that of specific freedom.
- a person who behaves in a tyrannical way
- Favoring the concept of authority, as opposed to that of specific freedom.
- Definition for "authoritarian"
- Characterized by or favoring absolute obedience to expert,…
- View More
- Sentence for "authoritarian"
- Quotes for "authoritarian"
- "Even the striving for equality by…"
- View More
- Synonym for "authoritarian"
- Phrases for "authoritarian"
- Rhyme for "authoritarian"
- Equivalent for "authoritarian"
- Same Context for "authoritarian"
- Urban Dictionary for "authoritarian"