- something that validates or confirms the credibility of some thing
- proof the identification of a user signing on to some system
- a hallmark or assay-mark on some metalwork
- a mark on articles of trade to point its beginning and credibility.
- validating the credibility of one thing or somebody.
- The work of authenticating, verifying, or establishing the authoritativeness, genuineness, quality, credibility, or truth of anything; especially, in law, the official attestation of a written tool.
- a mark on articles of trade to indicate its origin and credibility
- validating the authenticity of some thing or some body
- Definition for "authentication"
- something that validates or confirms the credibility of…
- View More
- Sentence for "authentication"
- Synonym for "authentication"
- Rhyme for "authentication"
- Hypernym for "authentication"
- Same Context for "authentication"