- Absolute rule or power; autocracy.
- A country under these types of guideline.
- Variant of autarky.
- an ailment of absolute energy.
- An autocratic federal government; an autocracy.
- Self-government; a disorder of economic self-sufficiency or nationwide autonomy.
- Self-sufficiency, specifically economic self-sufficiency as put on countries.
- same as autarky.
- Absolute power; autocracy; self-government.
- Self-sufficiency; independency.
- economic self-reliance as a national plan
- a political system influenced by an individual specific
Sentence for "autarchy"
- Economic autarchy ("autarchy" is just philosopher-speak…
Synonym for "autarchy"
Hypernym for "autarchy"
Variant for "autarchy"