- any one of a number of extinct humanlike primates of the genus Australopithecus, understood mainly from Pleistocene fossil continues to be found in southern and eastern Africa.
- some of a few extinct hominid primates, of the genus Australopithecus, through the Pleistocene duration.
- some of several extinct humanlike small-brained bipedal primates associated with genus Australopithecus; they existed from 1 to 4 million years back.
- any of a few extinct humanlike bipedal primates with relatively small brains associated with genus Australopithecus; from 1 to 4 million years back
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of these extinct humanlike primates.
- Of or pertaining to these creatures
- of or related to the genus Australopithecus.
- of or belonging to the hominid genus Australopithecus
Sentence for "australopithecine"
Synonym for "australopithecine"
Hyponym for "australopithecine"
Hypernym for "australopithecine"