- A nonmagnetic solid answer of ferric carbide or carbon in metal, used in making corrosion-resistant metal.
- a good option or carbon or ferric carbide in metal that is present in metallic at high temperatures
- an excellent solution of ferric carbide or carbon in iron; -- it cools to form pearlite or martensite.
- A constituent of metal, acquired by quenching large carbon metal from a temperature of 1000° C. in a menstruum such as iced brine, that'll produce very fast cooling.
- a good option of ferric carbide or carbon in metal; cools to create pearlite or martensite
Sentence for "austenite"
Hypernym for "austenite"
Urban Dictionary for "austenite"