- A relatively thin magnetic tape regularly capture noise for subsequent playback.
- A tape recording of sound.
- A magnetic tape that stores analog noise for later playback on a tape player.
- A musician or musical organization's demo tape.
- any one of a cassette tape, eight-track tape, reel-to-reel tape, DAT, etc.
- magnetized tape for use in recording noise.
- a tape recording of sound.
- magnetized tape for use in tracking noise
- a tape recording of sound
- To capture (sound) on magnetized tape: audiotaped the interview for replay on radio.
- To record onto audiotape.
Sentence for "audiotape"
- CNN reports that Osama bin Laden’s…
Phrases for "audiotape"
Hypernym for "audiotape"
Same Context for "audiotape"