- a musical instrument for calculating hearing activity for pure shades of generally audible frequencies. Also referred to as sonometer.
- a musical instrument which is used to look for the acuity of hearing.
- a guitar in which the effectiveness of hearing is gauged and recorded on a scale.
- An instrument made to gage the effectiveness of hearing and record it upon an arbitrary scale.
- a musical instrument regularly assess the sensitivity of reading
- Definition for "audiometer"
- a musical instrument for calculating hearing activity for…
- View More
- Sentence for "audiometer"
- Hypernym for "audiometer"