- Of or relating to hearing; auditory.
- with respect to hearing.
- of or relating to the procedure for hearing
- One whoever thoughts use the as a type of psychological noises or of internal discourse as opposed to of aesthetic or motor photos.
- One in whose head auditory pictures are predominant, or especially distinct.
- one whose emotional imagery is auditory instead of aesthetic or motor
- Of, regarding, or acting through auditory nerves and tracts; earminded.
Sentence for "audile"
- The reason why more audile phenomena…
Hypernym for "audile"
Same Context for "audile"