- Covered with loaves of bread crumbs and quite often butter and grated mozzarella cheese, and browned in an oven: potatoes au gratin.
- Covered with a crust of breadcrumbs (and sometimes cheese) after that browned under a grill.
- cooked while covered with browned breadcrumbs (and quite often mozzarella cheese)
- With a crust made by browning in the oven, specially by sprinkling with loaves of bread crumbs or grated cheese and browning in a broiler.
- With a breaded or browned crust.
Sentence for "au gratin"
- Au Gratin
-Boil or steam vegetables…
Equivalent for "au gratin"
Urban Dictionary for "au gratin"