- to create into a harmonious or responsive relationship: a market that isn't attuned to advertise needs.
- musical To tune (a guitar).
- To tune or place in tune; to create melodious; to adjust, together sound or drum to another.
- to set up fitly; which will make accordant.
- to create into music agreement
- to tune a guitar
- to create into balance or accord.
- adjust or accustom to; bring into equilibrium with
- To tune or added track; conform to equilibrium of noise; make accordant: as, to attune the vocals to a harp.
- Figuratively, to arrange fitly; make accordant; bring into equilibrium: since, to attune our is designed to the divine might.
- to create musical.
- Harmony of noises; accord. Mrs. Browning.
- Definition for "attune"
- to create into a harmonious or responsive relationship:…
- View More
- Sentence for "attune"
- Synonym for "attune"
- Verb Forms for "attune"
- Phrases for "attune"
- Rhyme for "attune"
- Hypernym for "attune"
- Form for "attune"