- That attracts; drawing, attracting.
- Attracting; attracting; appealing.
- An attrahent broker.
- whatever lures, as a magnet.
- A substance which, by irritating the area, excites activity inside component that it's used, as a blister, an epispastic, a sinapism.
- what attracts to or attracts, as a magnet. Glanville.
- In medicine, a credit card applicatoin that attracts fluids into component in which it's used, as a blister or a rubefacient; an epispastic.
- Drawing to; attracting.
- In physiology, same as attrahens.
Synonym for "attrahent"
- View More