- the main law officer associated with state, empowered to behave in most litigation where the law-executing power is a celebration, also to advise this supreme manager whenever required.
- The first ministerial law-officer of a situation.
- In The united kingdomt, the subject associated with king's (or queen's) attorney in the duchies of Lancaster and Cornwall in addition to county palatine of Durham.
- Formerly, a legal professional having basic expert from their principal.
- the main legislation officer of a country or state
- the positioning associated with mind associated with the Justice division and primary police officer of usa
- the one who holds the career of secretary associated with Justice division
- Definition for "attorney-general"
- the main law officer associated with state, empowered…
- View More
- Sentence for "attorney-general"
- Hypernym for "attorney-general"
- Same Context for "attorney-general"