- To agree to continue to be as a tenant of property following the transfer of the ownership.
- To turn, or transfer homage and service, from lord to some other. Here is the work of feudatories, vassals, or renters, upon the alienation regarding the estate.
- To accept become tenant to a single to who reversion is awarded.
- To transfer your responsibilities to a person to some other individual.
- To consent on transfer of your respective responsibilities as tenant under a lease to a new landlord.
- acknowledge a unique land owner together's landlord
- to make over to another; transfer; assign.
- In old English law, to make or transfer, as homage or solution, to a new possessor, and accept tenancy under him.
- In feudal law, to turn or transfer homage and service from a single lord to another.
- In contemporary legislation, to acknowledge being the tenant of just one who had been perhaps not the landlord originally, but statements to own become these types of.
Sentence for "attorn"
Synonym for "attorn"
Verb Forms for "attorn"
Hypernym for "attorn"
Form for "attorn"