- To dress or clothe, particularly in fine or sophisticated garments.
- To dress; to array; to decorate; esp., to clothe with elegant or splendid garments.
- Clothing or array; clothing.
- The antlers of a deer.
- an individual's gown; just what one wears; a person's garments.
- The solitary horn of a deer or stag.
- Dress; clothes; headdress; such a thing which dresses or adorns; esp., decorative clothes.
- The antlers, or antlers and scalp, of a stag or money.
- the interior elements of a flower, included within the calyx plus the corolla.
- Dress; clothing; garb; apparel.
- A dress or costume; a write-up of attire.
- plural In heraldry, the horns of a hart, when utilized as a bearing.
- In botany, the stamens collectively.
- Synonyms Raiment, range, outfit, match, lavatory, wardrobe.
- clothing of a unique design or for a certain celebration
- put on unique clothes appearing especially appealing and attractive
- To outfit; clothe; range; adorn.
- Definition for "attire"
- To dress or clothe, particularly in fine or…
- View More
- Sentence for "attire"
- Anyway, ridiculous attire is not necessarily…
- View More
- Synonym for "attire"
- Verb Forms for "attire"
- Phrases for "attire"
- Rhyme for "attire"
- Form for "attire"
- Same Context for "attire"