- how long during which an individual may focus on a subject or idea.
- how long, or period that you can take notice, or focus on one topic without getting sidetracked.
- the amount of time you can pay attention to some concept or activity
- the amount of time during which a person can concentrate on an interest or concept.
- The length of time, or period that you can consider, or pay attention to one topic without becoming distracted.
- the amount of time you are able to focus on some concept or task
Sentence for "attention span"
Hypernym for "attention span"
Urban Dictionary for "attention span"