- A slender skewer, often ornamented towards the top, made use of decoratively, particularly in providing garnishes.
- a form of skewer with an ornamental handle used for holding foods for presentation during the table, but not while preparing.
- A slender skewer, generally ornamented at the very top, used decoratively, particularly in serving garnishes.
- a kind of skewer with an ornamental handle which is used for holding meals for presentation in the dining table, yet not while cooking.
Sentence for "attelet"
- This manner of presentation, en attelet,…
Variant for "attelet"