- with no break between the existing action while the next motion regarding the work.
- without having any break between the existing motion while the after that action regarding the work.
- Attack at a time; -- a direction after a movement to demonstrate that after that is always to follow straight away, without the pause.
- combat at once; -- a direction at the conclusion of a movement to demonstrate your after that is always to follow straight away, without any pause.
- In music, start! a direction to proceed with a succeeding movement straight away, without pause.
- In music, begin! a direction to continue with a succeeding action immediately, without pause.
Sentence for "attacca"
- Fleming managed a convincing attacca downshift…
Form for "attacca"