- A unit of mass equal to 1/12 the size quite plentiful isotope of carbon, carbon 12, that will be assigned quite a few 12. also known as dalton.
- A unit of mass corresponding to 1/12 the size of an atom of this 12C isotope of carbon.
- product of size for expressing masses of atoms or particles
- A unit of size equal to 1/12 the size of the most extremely numerous isotope of carbon, carbon 12, which will be assigned scores of 12. also referred to as dalton.
- A unit of size corresponding to 1/12 the mass of an atom of 12C isotope of carbon.
- device of size for articulating public of atoms or particles
Synonym for "atomic mass unit"
Hypernym for "atomic mass unit"