- The Pleiades or seven performers, fabled to have been the daughters of Atlas.
- The Pleiades or seven movie stars, fabled to possess already been the daughters of Atlas.
- A name fond of the Pleiades, which were fabled becoming the seven daughters of Atlas have been translated to paradise.
- The inhabitants associated with legendary island of Atlantis.
- A name given to the Pleiades, that have been fabled is the seven daughters of Atlas have been converted to paradise.
- The inhabitants of the famous area of Atlantis.
- (Greek mythology) band of 3 to 7 nymphs whom guarded the fantastic apples that Gaea provided as a wedding gift to Hera
- (Greek mythology) selection of 3 to 7 nymphs which guarded the golden oranges that Gaea gave as a marriage gift to Hera
Hypernym for "atlantides"
- View More