- a few involuntary writhing moves associated with limbs, typically bilateral and symmetric and predominantly influencing the distal elements of the limbs.
- multiple chorea, marked by peculiar tremors associated with hands and feet.
- In pathology, a condition where the arms and feet can not be maintained in any place where these are generally placed, but constantly do involuntary, slow, unusual motions.
- a continuous succession of slow, writhing, involuntary movements associated with hands and legs and other parts of the body
- A series of involuntary writhing moves of this limbs, usually bilateral and symmetric and predominantly impacting the distal areas of the limbs.
- many different chorea, marked by peculiar tremors regarding the fingers and toes.
- In pathology, an ailment when the arms and foot may not be maintained in every place where they are placed, but continually do involuntary, sluggish, irregular movements.
- a consistent succession of sluggish, writhing, involuntary movements of this fingers and feet as well as other areas of the body
- Definition for "athetosis"
- a few involuntary writhing moves associated with limbs,…
- View More
- Sentence for "athetosis"
- Many children who have spasticity or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "athetosis"
- Cross Reference for "athetosis"