- development of atheromatous build up, particularly regarding innermost layer of arterial wall space.
- the forming of atheromas, specially on walls of arteries
- the synthesis of atheromas regarding wall space of arteries such as atherosclerosis
- Formation of atheromatous deposits, especially on the innermost level of arterial wall space.
- the forming of atheromas, particularly on wall space of arteries
- the forming of atheromas in the wall space associated with the arteries such as atherosclerosis
Sentence for "atherogenesis"
- Another is its ability to increase…
Hypernym for "atherogenesis"
Same Context for "atherogenesis"