- Characterized by ataxy, that's, (a) by great irregularity of features or signs, or (b) by too little matching power in motions.
- lacking engine coordination; marked or due to ataxia
- Pertaining to ataxia.
- described as ataxy, that's, (a) by great irregularity of functions or symptoms, or (b) by a lack of matching power in movements.
- lacking engine coordination; marked or brought on by ataxia
- In pathology, of or pertaining to ataxia; described as irregularity in purpose or course; unusual.
- In pathology, of or with respect to ataxia; characterized by irregularity in function or program; unusual.
- Definition for "ataxic"
- Sentence for "ataxic"
- Obviously, it's because the daughter has…
- View More
- Synonym for "ataxic"
- Cross Reference for "ataxic"
- Same Context for "ataxic"