- an inherited attribute emerging after absence from a few years.
- In biology, a natural being which shows atavism.
- an organism with the characteristics of a far more primitive types of that organism
- an inherited feature emerging after lack from several generations.
- In biology, a natural being which exhibits atavism.
- an organism that has the traits of a far more primitive form of that organism
Sentence for "atavist"
- Your smug authorship style is intended…
Hypernym for "atavist"
Cross Reference for "atavist"
Form for "atavist"