- An informal reception in one single's residence.
- A reception announced by a card stating that on a specified time a number or hostess would be “at house” during specific hours for and entertain visitors.
- a casual reception in one single's home.
- A reception announced by a card stating that on a specified time a number or hostess is “at house” during certain hours to receive and amuse visitors.
- becoming, happening, or functioning in one's home: at-home employees; at-home attention.
- created for or suitable for your residence: at-home fashions.
- Being, occurring, or working in a single's home: at-home employees; at-home care.
- Designed for or befitting an individual's house: at-home fashions.
Sentence for "at-home"
- They say the companies are billing…
Phrases for "at-home"