- in one single team; together.
- at precisely the same time; simultaneously.
- Immediately; today; right away.
- At one and also the same time; at the same time; in one human body.
- immediately or doubt; with no time intervening
- at the same time
- In one group; collectively.
- At the same time; at the same time.
- Immediately; today; right-away.
- At one together with same time; simultaneously; within one body.
- without delay or doubt; without any time intervening
Sentence for "at once"
Quotes for "at once"
- "We can never learn too much…"
Urban Dictionary for "at once"
- immediately, immediately, instantly----Also implies; at the…