- their state to be asynchronous, or from synchronisation
- the connection that exists when things occur at unrelated times.
- the connection that exists when things occur at not related times
- their state of being asynchronous, or away from synchronization
- the relation that exists when things take place at not related times.
- the relation that exists whenever things happen at unrelated times
Sentence for "asynchrony"
Synonym for "asynchrony"
Hypernym for "asynchrony"
Same Context for "asynchrony"