- The time it requires our planet to pass as soon as round the Sun, especially a tropical, sidereal, or anomalistic year.
- the time for the earth which will make one change round the sunshine, assessed between two vernal equinoxes
- See solar year.
- the full time it will require the Earth to pass through once around the Sun, specially a tropical, sidereal, or anomalistic 12 months.
- enough time for planet to make one transformation round the sun, measured between two vernal equinoxes
- Definition for "astronomical year"
- Synonym for "astronomical year"
- Hypernym for "astronomical year"