- The clinical measurement of positions and motions of celestial systems.
- the branch of astronomy that addresses the dimension of the opportunities and motions of celestial bodies, specially performers.
- The art of making measurements one of the performers, or of identifying their particular relative magnitudes.
- the skill of identifying by measurement the evident general magnitude associated with movie stars.
- the part of astronomy that addresses the dimension of place and motion of celestial bodies
- The medical measurement of the roles and motions of celestial figures.
- the branch of astronomy that relates to the measurement associated with the positions and motions of celestial systems, specifically stars.
- the skill of making measurements among the movie stars, or of deciding their particular general magnitudes.
- The art of determining by measurement the obvious relative magnitude of performers.
- the part of astronomy that relates to the measurement regarding the place and movement of celestial figures
Sentence for "astrometry"
- That research team used a different…
Hypernym for "astrometry"
Etymologically Related for "astrometry"