- a musical instrument made to gauge the brightness, relation, or evident magnitude of performers.
- An instrument for contrasting the relative number of the light of performers.
- a guitar designed to assess the connection, brightness, or apparent magnitude associated with the stars.
- a guitar made to assess the brightness, relation, or apparent magnitude of movie stars.
- An instrument for evaluating the relative level of the light of movie stars.
- An instrument built to gauge the connection, brightness, or obvious magnitude regarding the stars.
Sentence for "astrometer"
- "astrometer" in which an "artificial star,"…