- The characteristics of all-natural and human-made figures in star.
- the study regarding the movement of rockets alongside spacecraft often from Newton's laws and regulations of movement and Newton's law of universal gravitation
- the part of astronomy that scientific studies the motion of all-natural and artificial systems in space
- The characteristics of natural and human-made systems in space.
- the research associated with motion of rockets also spacecraft usually from Newton's laws of motion and Newton's law of universal gravitation
- the branch of astronomy that scientific studies the movement of normal and synthetic bodies in room
- Definition for "astrodynamics"
- The characteristics of all-natural and human-made figures in…
- View More
- Sentence for "astrodynamics"
- Hypernym for "astrodynamics"