- A star-shaped mobile, particularly a neuroglial cell of nervous muscle.
- a neuroglial mobile, in the form of a star, in mind
- a big star-shaped neuroglial mobile in stressed muscle.
- In histology, a bone-cell or bone-corpuscle: so-called on account of its starlike form.
- comparatively huge neuroglial cell
- A star-shaped cellular, especially a neuroglial cellular of nervous tissue.
- a neuroglial cell, in the form of a celebrity, inside brain
- a sizable star-shaped neuroglial mobile in nervous tissue.
- In histology, a bone-cell or bone-corpuscle: so named due to its starlike type.
- relatively huge neuroglial cell
- Definition for "astrocyte"
- A star-shaped mobile, particularly a neuroglial cell of…
- View More
- Sentence for "astrocyte"
- Hyponym for "astrocyte"
- Hypernym for "astrocyte"