- Easy past tight and previous participle of astrict.
- Easy past tense and past participle of astrict.
- restricted or confined; especially, in old Scottish legislation, describing land upon which corn needs to be delivered to a particular mill, paying multure or thirlage on it
- limited or restricted; specifically, in old Scottish law, describing land upon which corn should be provided for a certain mill, paying multure or thirlage onto it
- Restricted. See astriction, 3. Formerly also adstricted.
- limited. See astriction, 3. Formerly additionally adstricted.
Sentence for "astricted"
- Swathed in his abominable surplusage of…
Synonym for "astricted"
Verb Forms for "astricted"
Variant for "astricted"