- the shortcoming to determine an object by touch without artistic input; a form of tactile agnosia.
- A defect in tactile feeling, which causes failure to calculate the shape or substance of a body by touch.
- a loss in the capacity to recognize objects by handling all of them
- The inability to recognize an item by touch without aesthetic feedback; a type of tactile agnosia.
- A defect in tactile sensation, which in turn causes failure to estimate the shape or substance of a body by touch.
- a loss of the capability to recognize items by dealing with all of them
Sentence for "astereognosis"
- If the patient experiences difficulty and…
Hypernym for "astereognosis"