- Of an anchor, in a way that in heaving it, an acute position is made amongst the cable plus the area for the water.
- An anchor is reported to be astay, whenever, in heaving it, an acute direction is created involving the cable as well as the area regarding the water.
- Of an anchor, such that in heaving it, an acute angle is formed between the cable and area regarding the liquid.
- An anchor is said to be astay, whenever, in heaving it, an acute position is formed involving the cable and also the area associated with liquid.
- Nautical, stated for the anchor when, in heaving in, the cable types such an angle with the surface of this liquid regarding look like in a line with all the stays associated with ship.
- Nautical, said associated with the anchor whenever, in heaving in, the cable forms such an angle using surface of this water as to be seemingly in a line with all the stays for the ship.
Definition for "astay"
Sentence for "astay"
- My wife is astay-at-home-mom so she…