- An alias, especially one followed being deceive
- a name that has been believed temporarily
- (legislation) a name under which a corporation conducts company which is not the appropriate title associated with the corporation as shown with its articles of incorporation
- An alias, especially one followed to deceive
- a name that's been thought temporarily
- (law) a name under which a corporation conducts business that is not the legal name of the corporation as shown in its articles of incorporation
Hypernym for "assumed name"
- View More