- aphasia where the lesion is presumed to be in the organization tracts linking the different language facilities when you look at the brain; person's have difficulty repeating a sentence simply heard
- aphasia where lesion is assumed to stay in the connection tracts connecting various language facilities in the mind; person's have a problem saying a sentence only heard
- Definition for "associative aphasia"
- aphasia where the lesion is presumed to be…
- View More
- Hypernym for "associative aphasia"