- a person who describes the bigger functions and relations associated with soul by the connection of ideas.
- a person who explains the higher features and relations of soul because of the organization of some ideas; e. g., Hartley, J. C. Mill.
- One who advocates the psychological doctrine of associationism.
- one that aids the doctrine of relationship advocated by Fourier and referred to as Fourierism (which see).
- one that describes the higher functions and relations for the heart by the organization of ideas.
- a person who explains the bigger features and relations of heart by the relationship of a few ideas; e. g., Hartley, J. C. Mill.
- a person who advocates the mental doctrine of associationism.
- one that supports the doctrine of relationship advocated by Fourier and called Fourierism (which see).
- Pertaining to associationism, in a choice of feeling of that term.
- Also associationalist.
- with respect to associationism, in either sense of that term.
- additionally associationalist.
- Definition for "associationist"
- a person who describes the bigger functions and…
- View More
- Sentence for "associationist"
- 'associationist' psychology, brought down to its…
- View More