- a location of the cerebral cortex in which motor and physical functions tend to be integrated.
- cortical areas being neither motor or sensory but are considered to be tangled up in higher processing of information
- a place associated with cerebral cortex in which engine and physical functions are incorporated.
- cortical places that are neither engine or physical but are considered associated with greater processing of data
- Definition for "association area"
- a location of the cerebral cortex in which…
- View More
- Hypernym for "association area"