- The regional process of law of good Britain, which were changed because of the top courts in 1971.
- an endeavor or hearing before these types of a court.
- Plural form of assize.
- the county courts of The united kingdomt (replaced in 1971 by Crown process of law)
- The local process of law of good Britain, of changed by the crown courts in 1971.
- an effort or hearing before such a court.
- Plural as a type of assize.
- the county courts of England (replaced in 1971 by Crown courts)
Sentence for "assizes"
- The signification of the word assizes…
Hypernym for "assizes"