- Designed for usage by handicapped men and women: an assistive communications unit; assistive technology.
- Providing or designed to provide help, especially to people with a disability
- providing help, helping.
- offering assistance
- made for usage by disabled men and women: an assistive communications product; assistive technology.
- Offering or built to provide support, particularly to persons with a disability
- Lending help, assisting.
- giving support
Sentence for "assistive"
- Martha Pollack, Dean of Michigan’s School…
Phrases for "assistive"
Equivalent for "assistive"
Same Context for "assistive"