- which can be assimilated: assimilable nutrients; assimilable information.
- Capable of being assimilated; susceptible to assimilation.
- that could be assimilated; which may be likened, or appropriated and incorporated.
- able to be soaked up and incorporated into body areas
- that may be assimilated: assimilable nutritional elements; assimilable information.
- Capable of becoming assimilated; at risk of assimilation.
- which may be assimilated; which may be likened, or appropriated and incorporated.
- capable of being soaked up and incorporated into human body areas
- effective at being assimilated, in any feeling of that term.
- with the capacity of becoming assimilated, in every feeling of that word.
Sentence for "assimilable"
Equivalent for "assimilable"
Same Context for "assimilable"