- Stating that which is actual.
- Stating whatever is actual.
- Asserting; assertory; assertive: since, an assertoric view. See assertory.
- Asserting; assertory; assertive: since, an assertoric wisdom. See assertory.
- A proposition with the capacity of being stated absolutely not affirmed as necessary.
- A proposition effective at being reported absolutely but not affirmed as required.
- Definition for "assertoric"
- Sentence for "assertoric"
- Tusi mentions two types of argumentation…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "assertoric"